To see a copy of our risk assessment, please download the document below.
Expectations of Opposition Teams and Spectators
- Players/parents not to congregate in car park or entrance to park to allow the free flow of persons to/from the ground
- Players to arrive at the ground in kit (there will be no changing rooms or showers available)
- Players to maintain social distancing before and after matches
- There is plenty of space around the pitches, managers should find an appropriate area and mark this out with cones, for their players to gather to warm up and at half time. Where possible, Pitch 3 (see Pitches) will be left empty so this area can also be used but please avoid warming up in the goal mouth.
- Spectators to limit social groups to a maximum of 6 people and maintain social distancing at all times
- When the football leaves the pitch, it should be retrieved by foot, avoiding touching by hand
- Please leave the ground promptly to maximise the space for other teams, inlcuding those arriving for later kick offs.