Expectations of Opposition Teams and Spectators
- Players/parents not to congregate in car park or entrance to park to allow the free flow of persons to/from the ground
- From 29 March to 11 April, only one parent/guardian spectator is permitted per player.
- Players to arrive at the ground in kit. Access to changing rooms or showers is prohibited except to use toilet and then strictly one person allowed inside at any one time.
- Players to maintain social distancing before and after matches
- There is plenty of space around the park, managers should find an appropriate area and mark this out with cones, for their players to gather to warm up and at half time. We usually have multiple matches on the same pitch so please ensure you are ready to kick off promptly.
- From 12 April, Spectators must limit social groups to a maximum of 6 people and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Except for throw ons or by the goalkeeper, the football should never be handled. For example, if it leaves the pitch, it should be retrieved by foot, avoiding touching by hand
- Please leave the ground promptly to maximise the space for other teams, inlcuding those arriving for later kick offs.
To see a copy of our risk assessment, please download the document below.