Terms and Conditions (updated August 2017)
Youth Membership (including membership for coaching only)
These terms and conditions apply to all players registered with Alexandra United FC whose details are submitted using an online registration form. By submitting the registration form I agree my child and I will comply with these terms and conditions.
1. I agree to pay fees due to the Club subject to such fees having been previously notified to me by the Club. I acknowledge that my child attending activities run by the Club after fees have been notified to me shall be acceptance of my liability to pay such fees;
3. I consent to the Club registering my child with the relevent football league and agree I am liable to pay any fines awarded against my child by the league or the FA;
4. I consent to photographs of my child being used by the Club on promotional materials (including on the website);
5. I consent to receive emails (including marketing) from the Club at the email address supplied during registration;
6. I consent to a Club representative providing basic first aid and lifesaving aid to my child where necessary; and
7. In circumstances where the Club is unable to contact me or my nominated emergency contact , I agree that a Club representative may take my child to hospital and give consent for emergency treatment.
"Club" means Alexandra United Football Club and its agents including without limitation its coaches and affiliates.